Our little baby turned 1 this past week. I can't believe how fast that year went by. Sigh. Here are a few pictures from her birthday. She didn't get much of a party even with just us because I was sick with a terrible cold and Chris was leaving to go on a campout, but I really don't think she cared! She enjoyed her cupcake, but we had to keep it away from her with the candle otherwise I think she would have burnt herself. She really enjoyed her baby doll present that Aaron picked out for her. Of course she didn't know what to do with the presents, so big brother was there to help her open all of her presents!
She didn't quite know what to think of the candle.
Enjoying her cupcake.
Opening her presents.
Since Aaron decided to get her a baby doll, I decided that I would get her a stroller to help her walk behind and maybe she would get the idea to walk on her own instead of her knees (and stop ruining her pants!). She does walk great with it, but I have to stand her up in the back of it before she will do it other wise, she just likes to play with the toys on it it especially with that little teddy bear in the corner because it makes music and she loves music!
5 comments:
I love 1st birthdays! That is so cute, she is going to love the doll and stroller! That's gotta be a must-have for every little girl.
She's so adorable, really. Happy Birthday Sophia!
ohhhh...look how big she has already got...crazy!!!!
I love that you let Aaron pick a present for her! So fun!
So cute!
Post a Comment