I know when Sophia is getting tired and needs to be put down for a nap or bedtime. She always goes and finds a pacifier and her favorite blanket. I don't know why she picked this blanket as her favorite, but she loves it. If she sees me take it to go wash it, she will cry for a few minutes and if it isn't done by nap time, she won't take a nap. She will just cry in her bed.
Another thing Sophia loves to carry around is her toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste. She will pretend like she is putting toothpaste on her brush and then "brush" (suck on the toothbrush) her teeth.
She is finally getting more hair on the top of her head, but the bad thing about it is, is that it sticks up all the time. It won't lay flat unless I put some water on it and have it dry that way. Her hair isn't very thick either like all the rest of us. That surprises me. I thought all my kids would have thick hair like mom & dad. Maybe it will get thick later on.
She loves to read books. We have this little kids chair that she will climb up in and look at her books and "read" to herself. She loves to just chatter away to herself sometimes. She also likes to pretend that most anything is a phone and hold it up to her ear and talk. I have tired to get some video of it, but every time I try she stops and tires to get the camera.
She is also saying a few words now. She knows hi, bye, boo, wow, uh oh, mom & dad. She also tires to say more and again. She learned how to fold her arms for prayer the other day. So now when I ask her to fold her arms she will do it, just for a few seconds though! Chris taught her to give him hugs when he asks for a hug - that just makes him about the happiest dad in the world. He loves it when his kids will snuggle with him.
2 comments:
She is so cute tired!!!! Awwwww...I love the blanket thing!! I am bummed that when we come in March you probably wont get to come visit in CDA. My mom and I figured you being as preggo as you will be you wont want to travel with the kids and Chris!!! lol!! I want to see the babies(and you and Chris of course)!!! :)
She is the cutiest thing :) She has hair like my girls....none It will grow in. Katelyn didn't get hair that I could put into a pony tail until after she was 2 :)
Post a Comment