Here are a couple of pictures from today.
Aaron and Sophia saying hello to each other through their legs:

Sophia sharing her goldfish crackers with Aaron (nice hair Aaron):

I am finally at 30 or 31 weeks so I thought I would share a picture.

I say 30 or 31 weeks because I have seen 2 different doctors in the last month and one tells me that I am due April 9th and the other tell me April 5th. Personally, I like the April 5th one because that is what I originally thought based on my last period, but when I had an ultrasound done the baby was measuring just a bit smaller than that due date. I know it is only 4 days difference, but to me that is alot! :) The sooner the baby can come the better. I am to the point right now where people keep asking me how soon I am due because I just stick out so far. At church today an older lady asked if I was "having 2 babies." The same thing happened when I was pregnant with Sophia - people asking me if I was having twins.
5 comments:
That is the cutest pregnant belly. Hang in there. The last month is always the worst isn't it.
You are tiny! There are definitely not 2 babies in there :)
Katrina and Family!
Oh course I remember you. Here is my email address if you want to get in contact with us:
jeroundy@gmail.com
Thanks for the welcoming comment.
Jon
Look at your cute little bump! It really looks like just put a basketball up your shirt :)
Cute pictures!
that is the cutest pregnant tummy i've ever seen! You are beautiful Katrina!
Post a Comment