Sunday, February 7, 2010

Things I have heard Aaron say lately. . .

Whenever I ask him to do something: "I can't today, my legs are too lazy."


"I'm just one hungry(sometimes it's tired) little man today."

"My tummy is crying because you won't let me do. . ." what ever it is I said no to.

"I can't bend down and pick that up. My tummy is in the way." Guess where he learned that one from! :)

"When I grow up and marry a mom, then I will be in charge/the boss."

"You're guilty." He has recently started saying this when we do something he doesn't like.


3 comments:

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

HAHA! Too funny! Sounds like there isn't a dull moment in your house either.

Stephanie said...

Ha! My kids pull that one too about their tummy being in the way when I ask them to pick things up!

I'm Dani said...

Thosw are too cute! Don't you wonder where they come up with some of these things.