The other day, I was going through Aaron's old baby clothes to see what would work for this baby and the kids had fun helping me. Sophia would just take the clothes out of the box and throw them on the floor and Aaron would hold something up and say "I used to wear this? and Oh, how cute! Will this outfit fit Eli mom?" (we were discussing names the other day and Eli was one of them and Aaron decided that was his favorite name, but I don't think we are going to use it)
When we came to this Halloween costume, Aaron had to try it on. So, here is a picture of him in it when he was one:
And now when he is 4:
He has grown quite a bit! He thought it was pretty funny that he could still get into the costume kind of. But is was sure tight on him!
3 comments:
How Funny! It's crazy to remember how little our kids used to be. It makes me feel old :) Good job on the homemade bread and new toys. All the stuff Aaron says is funny - these kids keep us laughing! Hope you are feeling well!
Oh those pictures made me laugh!
That is cute! I am about to start going through baby clothes this week. I feel so unprepared!
Post a Comment