I had a doctor's appointment today and the doctor said that she could schedule my c-section for either the 31st of March or April 1st. I was hoping for the 29th or 30th, but she doesn't work those days. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the 31st, but it all depends on how busy the hospital is. The doctor said she could definitely do it on the 2nd, but waiting another day. . .I didn't want to do it. It is better for me to do it sooner so my mom can be here longer.
Almost every time I go out, I get comments like, oh are you due any day now? I am kind of use to it because it happened with Aaron and Sophia, but sometimes it just gets so tiresome! And it reminds me of how long I do have left. Granted, I am down to just over a month, but most of you know that can be the longest part of your pregnancy! :)
I am excited though to have it narrowed down to at least 2 different days. I will let you know what day it is actually gets scheduled
2 comments:
Lucky! I wish I got to have my baby that early!
I hate those questions. "You're still pregnant?" "Are you due any day now?" I just tell myself that these people must not ever see pregnant people - because everyone gets big like this.
Congratulations on a date in site! How exciting! I'm sorry people always comment on your size! I'm sure you're an adorable pregnant lady!
Post a Comment