Chris wanted me to put a poll on of names that he likes and names that I like. So, make sure and vote for the names you like! :)
Just so you know, I don't like any of the wacky names he likes! :)
If any of you have any better suggestions on names let us know.
Oh ya, I have the c-section finally scheduled. It will be on April 1st at 12:15!
7 comments:
good luck picking your baby's name. We had such a hard time naming our 3rd. Some of the names that we liked were Luke, Grant, and Charlie. So fun! Good luck with your little guy. I hope all goes well.
An April Fool's baby! Lots of fun. :D I like your name picks. I wanted to use Ethan for Spencer, but Jon ruled it out because he thinks it's took trendy. I love the name, though. Good luck picking a name!
YAY the end is near! How exciting. I am partial to Ethan....it was the name we were going to name our son but obviously that didn't happen!
So exciting! In a few short weeks you will have your baby boy! :) I love the name Eli! Some of the names we had for ours were: Luke (Nick ruled that one out), Anthony, and Noah. Good luck with the name! I will keep you in my prayers for a safe c-section and an easy recovery!
I am so excited for you guys. I am getting more excited for myself and the time draws closer to the ultrasound. I'm still not sure if I want to find out, but either way Mike wants to know for sure so I'm sure I will find out in the end cause he can't keep a secret. I really liked the names Declan, Grayson, and Mike liked Jamison but those were names we could never agree on for Micah (though his middle name is Jamison) Good luck with everything! Let us all know what you finally decide.
An April fools baby! Wouldn't if be funny if it turned out to be a girl? OK, so you had better not have your baby before me- that would be so unfair!
Chris' wacky names are definitely unique! I like lots of your options on the other 2 lists--I'm sure you'll figure out the perfect name for this little guy but it never hurts to have more input so hopefully the voting helps you!
Post a Comment