Two nights ago we all had ice cream as a treat after we ate dinner. Sophia loved it! It wasn't her first time having ice cream, but we rarely have it. After she helped me finish my bowl of ice cream, she moved on to help Chris finish his ice cream.
The next day, she went over to the freezer and started patting the door. I just figured that she wanted her cup of milk, so I opened the fridge and got her sippy cup out for her. She started to shake her head no at me and gave me a little scream and started patting the freezer door again. I opened up the freezer for her and she backed up a little bit and pointed all the way to the top shelf where the ice cream was. I pointed to it and asked her if this was what she wanted and she gave me the biggest smile and started nodding her head yes.
It was so cute, that we shared a bowl of ice cream during the day! I just hope that this doesn't become an everyday thing where she thinks she needs ice cream during the day.
1 comments:
a girl after my own heart!
Post a Comment