Monday, March 29, 2010

3 Days and Counting

I have 3 days left till the baby comes! I am excited, but still wishing that something would happen before then! :)
Here is one last picture you will see of me pregnant with this baby. It isn't a very flattering picture, but you get the idea.

The kids have had one of their cousins here for the last 2 days and have loved every minute of it. Miner loves to carry Sophia around and to get her out of bed in the mornings and of course Sophia loves to be carried around. She is going to be spoiled! Aaron loves having another boy to play with although he does tend to get too bossy.

5 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

oh my that belly :O can't wait to see pictures and find out the name you guys picked for the little guy.

Teresa Deuling said...

So exciting! You look great Katrina! :) I will keep you in my prayers for a safe delivery!

Suzanne said...

Katrina, you look amazing. I can't believe how far that belly extends from your little frame! Good luck tomorrow!

EmmaJ said...

Good luck for today! I hope it all goes well!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your belly was huge! I know the feeling. I carried Faith like that too. But she wasn't 9 lbs.