Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Carpet!

Today we finally had our new carpet installed in the basement! I love it! It feels so soft and good on my bare feet.
We had it installed in the family room area and the little guest room that we have down there. Here are some before pictures of the basement:

Here is what the room used to look like:

Here is what they look like now:
Now I just need to move things from upstairs (tv, computer, kids' toys) to downstairs! We still have some work that needs to be done like the baseboards and the fire place area, but I am excited to have this much done!

4 comments:

EmmaJ said...

We were just looking at carpet today for our basement. What kind did you get and where from?

I'm Dani said...

WOW! That looks great. Don't you just breath a sigh of relief when you get a project like that done?

The Dwelley's said...

Just in time for the baby :) Send Aaron and sophi down when you need quiet time :) Wendy needs to come and help with the finishing touches.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

So fun that your house is pretty much done now! I'm sure there are more projects you guys are working on but it's come so far already! It's awesome!