Eli is a month old now. He is such a good little baby. He really only fusses when he is hungry or tired. He sleeps for about 4-5 hours at night, so I am only getting up once during the night to feed him, which is really nice! I feed him around 10 at night and then he sleeps until 3 sometimes 4 in the morning and then he is up again sometime around 7. I am glad that I have a baby who likes to sleep and I hope he keeps it up! :)
I have had help all this last month and today is my first full day without anybody here to help. I have been really spoiled by my mom who was here for the first 2 weeks after Eli was born and then my mother-in-law was here the last 2 weeks and my father-in-law was here for this past week. I am still not suppose to pick Sophia up yet until after my 6 week appointment. Aaron is a big help to me. When it is time for naps, I lower the crib bar down and he picks her up and puts her in bed for me and then gets her out when she wakes up. He also has to put her in her chair for me when it is time to eat. I have to do all my errands now when Chris gets home from work because again, I can't pick Sophia up to put her in her car seat or a shopping cart. I don't think Aaron could manage to put her in a shopping cart for me! :) I am sure we will find plenty to do at home to amuse ourselves for the next 2 weeks.

6 comments:
Eli is so cute! Great pictures!
What a cutie! I am glad to hear you are all doing well! :)
Sounds like Aaron is a big help!! Those pictures are adorable of Eli, I need to get some pics!!
That's so great that Aaron is such a big helper for you with Eli and I'm glad you had help so far! Good luck over the next 2 weeks--he's a cutie!
I can't believe it's been a month already. How do all of your kids look identical. You and Chris must look more alike than we all percieve. Your family is beautiful.
It sounds like our babies came with a similar programming as far as sleeping and crying. I decided baby #3 has to be that way or we would lose our sanity.
Post a Comment