Sophia turned 2 this past weekend! We had a small family party for her. Chris' parents were here for the weekend and my brother Seth and his family (who are living with us for a couple of months, I don't think I have mentioned that).
She had fun opening her presents. It took her a minute or two to understand what was going on and of course, Aaron wanted to help her with every present. He needed several reminders that she could do it all by herself. She got several animal bath toys which she was excited about and some clothes and books.
Sophia also got some stuff to play dress up with. She wasn't too interested in that right when she opened it, but Aaron had to get in on the action and try on Sophia's dress up stuff.
After she opened the bottle and the cup, she immediately tried to drink the milk and the juice. 
After opening all of her presents Sophia started playing with her doll and had to "feed" her to bottle and then she had to put the baby in the bumbo to feed it with a spoon. 

It was a good birthday party and Sophia loved her toys and clothes. She is growing up fast. :)
3 comments:
So cute! Everything looks so girly!
So cute. I love that she put her baby doll in the Bumbo.
Little girls are SO fun! I love the quilt for her baby doll! What a fun girly party (even for Aaron ha ha) JK :) Happy Birthday Sophie!
Post a Comment