Thursday, December 16, 2010

Look who is standing!


I have said it before and I will say it again. Eli is growing up way to fast. He has been able to pull himself up into a standing position now for a several weeks. Whenever I go to get him out of bed from a nap, he is now usually standing in his bed waiting for me. The other day when we were down stairs, I wasn't really keeping an eye and him and when I looked to see where he was, he had all ready climbed up one stair and was getting ready to go up the second one.
I keep forgetting that he is mobile sometimes. I still think he should be just laying on the ground where I left him playing with toys. :)
I think he will enjoy opening presents on Christmas. He all ready found one present laying on the floor in my room and ripped it open! So, I am not putting on presents under the tree until Christmas Eve. It should be a fun morning next week.

0 comments: