Christmas morning was a lot of fun for us. The kids didn't wake up too early and they enjoyed every thing they got. It was fun to hear their wow's as they walked down the hallway and saw their stockings and then saw the tree.
We did stocking first and there was a lot to go through. Aaron was so excited to see everybody elses that he forgot he had his own stuff to go through. We had to remind him several times to go through his own sock! Eli really didn't care that much for his sock and opening presents. I think something else was bothering him that day, or he that he was really tired because he didn't sleep very good the night before.
Aaron said the present he was most excited about was a dinosaur encyclopedia that I got for him and a big T-Rex that one of his friends got for him.
Sophia has enjoyed her kitchen and the plastic food and dishes that came with it. She pretends to cook all day long and comes and asks you everyonce in a while if you want another drink of milk or juice with one of her cups. She will also pretend to wash her hands in the sink. It is really cute to watch her play with it.
Eli wasn't too interested in his toys while unwrapping presents, but after that hehas enjoyed the blocks, rings, books and other toys he got.
Stockings and tree Christmas Eve:
The kids with all their stocking stuff:
Sophia and her kitchen, talking on the phone all ready:
Opening their presents:
Eli, not too interested:
Chris got a new TV (well the whole family did):
After the fun of opening presents, the kids played with their toys while I made dinner and Chris tried to take a nap on the couch when I would let him. :) Our day was pretty fun until Chris decided to get sick after dinner. I think he got some form of the flu bug. So, he was down for the rest of day. I am just glad it hit after everything was over with.
2 comments:
Merry Christmas you guys! I'm in love with that red kitchen! Where on earth did you find it?
Super cute family!! Your kids have the cutest eyes!!
Post a Comment