Thursday, January 6, 2011

Overdue Post

I meant to do this post a long time ago when I first had Eli's pictures taken, but better late than never. When my kids are 6 months old, I take them to a studio to have their pictures taken of them in just their diapers. Here is Eli's picture when he was 6 months old:Just for fun, here are Aaron and Sophia's pictures (the one I have of Aaron hanging up is actually black and white too, but for some reason, I don't have a copy of it on my computer):

2 comments:

Colin & Lori said...

Katrina, your babies are so cute! I haven't been to your blog before today. Glad you had a fun Christmas. It's always fun with little ones, that's for sure!

TiAnn said...

What adorable photos, & I do think that they all look extremely similar! So cute :) Thanks for the Christmas card, they're so fun to get (sorry I didnt send out any this year!)