Eli turned 9 months at the beginning of January, but as you can tell, I am a bit behind on posting about it.
He had his Doctor appointment the other day and he now weighs 17 lbs 13 oz and is 27 3/4 inches. He only gained about 8-9 oz from his 6 to 9 month check-up and I was surprised that he didn't gain any more because he eats a ton. Then I remembered how active he is. He always has to be doing something.
He loves to pull himself up on anything he can and walk while he is holding onto something. He even gets up on his tippy toes sometimes to try and reach things. Eli likes to walk with the bar stools around the kitchen and sometimes with Sophia's doll stroller. He even gets brave and will let go of whatever he is holding onto and stand by himself for a few seconds.
He loves to play with Sophia's kitchen she got for Christmas. He loves to open and shut the doors on it and pull out the sink. He also loves to play with cars. He will put his hand on them and "drive" around. He will scoot them forward as he crawls. He also loves to play with things that make lots of noise or he will bang stuff together to make the noise.
Eli gets really excited when anybody pays him any attention, especially when we go in to get him out of bed. Eli is very tickelish. You don't have to do much for him to laugh like crazy.
Like I said before, he eats a ton. At dinner he will have 2 good size portions of whatever we are having and then polish off a jar of baby food. He will let you know when you aren't feeding him fast enough or if he still wants more. He isn't too picky about what he eats either. I have found him several times chewing on something that he found on the floor and I am thankful that he hasn't tried to swallow them, or else he would have choked pretty bad.
Eli's favorite things to do in the kitchen when I am in there is to pull himself up on my legs and he loves to play with the dishwasher. He can be in a different room playing and as soon as he hears me doing the dishes, he comes right out and starts to play with the door and tries to take everything out of the dishwashes. He can pull to silverware out and he has even gotten a plate out by himself.
He likes to be loud right along with Aaron and Sophia when they are laughing and screaming. He can can say mamamama, and dadadad. It is pretty cute to hear.
I could go on some more about him, but I think that is enough for now. We love him a ton and the only thing I could ask for is for him to sleep better at night! :) 
2 comments:
He is as tall as addi and weighs the same and they are 5 months apart :)
What a cutie!
Post a Comment