Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fun with Grandpa & Grandma

My parents were here over the weekend and the kids were so excited to see them and play with them.

When we told Aaron that they were coming, the first thing he said was "I am going to wrestle with grandpa and try and beep his watch!" That is what he LOVES to do with grandpa when he comes over. He also likes to try and push the button to turn on the light. I don't know why it is so fun for him to try and get grandpa's watch, but he loves it. It is probably because of my dad's reaction to it.
Sophia also got in on the action of wrestling with "pa" and started to try and turn the light on his watch. She also have fun playing with "ma." When grandma is here, Sophia doesn't like for me to change her diaper or get her dressed. She likes "ma" to do it for her. And the best part is. . .grandma does it willing. Even changing the stinky diapers! :) It's great.
The kids were sad when my parents left, but they get to see them again next month - can't wait.

Here they are sliding down the "slide"

5 comments:

Teresa Deuling said...

Your parents look great! Aren't grandparents the best!? :)

TiAnn said...

Ohhh nothing is better than grandma & grandpas! They're such help & wonderful distractions. My OB is Dr. Richards (though I havent met him yet, I see a different Dr. each time I go). Gotta love moscow.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Glad they had fun and love your parents so much! They're getting so big!!

Monsivais Family said...

I love to see how your family has grown. I wish I could see your whole family again. I miss all you guys. I wish Kody and Alanna had facebook or a blog or something. I have NO idea what they are up to. Thanks so much for having a blog!!

Wendy n' Ron said...

How fun!