Sunday, May 15, 2011

Park

The weather was really nice this week, so I took the kids to the park. There are a lot of different parks in the area so we had fun visiting different ones every day. It was great having the kids play outside for a little. It really wore them out, especially Sophia. She hasn't been taking naps lately so whenever we went to the park, she would either fall asleep on the way home or crash once we got home. It was really nice.
At every park we went to, Aaron was able to make a friend and was really sad when it was time to leave. He would always say "I need to tell my friend good-bye first" or "I will miss my friend, I hope I see him again." I am glad that he is able to make friends easily. He is also really good about playing with Sophia while at the park.
Sophia really enjoys going on the slides and swinging. She isn't afraid to try anything. We went to one park that had lots of spinning toys and Aaron tried one and started to cry because it was spinning him too fast, so he says. So, I put Sophia on it and she loved it. She laughed and laughed and when I got her off, she had to catch her balance she was so dizzy.
Eli liked getting out too. He wasn't too sure about swinging at first, but liked it. He also enjoyed going down some of the little slides. But I think his favorite thing to do was to take a drink out of the water bottle. He would get so excited when he saw it and would cry when I put it away.

I hope the weather clears up next week so we can go to different parks.

0 comments: