Saturday, May 7, 2011

Our New Addition

After 6+ months of only having one car, Chris finally got a new one for him! It wasn't bad sharing the car, but it is nice not to have to have schedule who gets the car.
We bought the truck at an auction in Coeur d'Alene last month and Chris flew up at the end of last month to drive it home. It did need to have some work done on it, but I hope it lasts for several years. It is a 2000 Ford F150.
This wasn't Chris' first pick of what he would have boughten for himself, but it fit our price range without having to get another car loan after we just finished paying off the van. Chris really wanted to get a Mustang, but I guess that is a dream for another year!

1 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Love it! I think with all the amazing home improvements you guys do this may be easier to get supplies home than a mustang would have been.