We found out today that #4 will be another boy. Aaron was very excited when I came home and told him he was going to have another baby brother and Sophia started to jump up an down asking "Am I going to have a baby brother too?"
Here are the pictures from the ultrasound:
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Baby Boy!
Posted by
Unknown
at
2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That's SO exciting! Your kids are absolutely adorable so there's no doubt #4 will be any different!! Congratulations on your BOY!!
I'm so excited for you! I hope #4 pregnancy goes smoothly and happily. ;)
And as for piano, I just use the Alfreds prep course for the young beginner. I've heard great things about the Piano Adventures series as well. It's a little more creative and gives lots of opportunities for improv. I'm thinking of trying that out as well.
Post a Comment