Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chris' Birthday

Chris turned 31 yesterday! He actually thought he was 32. We started the day with breakfast in bed for him. Well, the kids and I brought him breakfast in bed, but made him get out of bed to come eat at the table with us! He didn't think that was very fair, but I thought it was a great idea because we hardly ever eat breakfast together as a family. We had an omelet, some hash browns and sausage links with orange juice.
Here are the kids with Chris after singing "Happy Birthday" to him in bed and giving him breakfast:

After Chris got home from work, we headed to Toucan's for his Birthday dinner. The kids love that place. I know I have blogged about this before, but their favorite thing to eat is chicken hearts! Eli tried one this time, but didn't like it! I don't like them either.



After dinner we came home and Chris opened his present: swedish fish, licorice and a new mp3 player (which I don't know if he will even keep!)
Right before bed, we were able to skype with Grandpa Ron and Grandma Wendy, Aunt Candace and Uncle Kent. The kids love to skype, but they aren't very good at it. The just like to goof off and make faces at the camera.
It was a pretty good day, if I do say so myself! Happy Birthday Chris! We love you!

1 comments:

King Klan said...

I think it was a good idea to have Chris eat breakfast with you I even did it on Mothers Day for the same reason. And my kids love skyping but really just giggle and make faces. Happy Birthday Chris!