Sunday, September 8, 2013

11 Months

On the 1st, Owen turned 11 months old. I have said it lots before, but I will say it again. He is growing up way too fast. He has 8 teeth and is walking all ready. He started walking about 4 weeks ago. It has been fun to see how slow he started out and now he is getting pretty fast and more confident. He is able to follow the kids around the house a bit faster now too.

Owen loves to eat. Any time you are in the kitchen, he thinks he needs some thing to eat and will beg and whine until you give him something. 




Owen still doesn't sleep through the night. He is still up 2-3 times a night. It will be very nice when he does start sleeping through the night. Maybe he will once I wean him. He loves to nurse at night. During the day he is too distracted to nurse a whole lot. 

0 comments: