Sunday, September 8, 2013

Our 2nd trip of the summer

The kids and I headed up to N. Idaho again the beginning of August. They were excited to go because Keith & Bekah were there and Candace & Kyndal were there too.

The drive up there by myself with the kids went really well. We only had to stop twice. The kids hardly argued at all on the way up. It was very nice. 
While we were there the kids enjoyed playing with Kyndal and aunts and uncles     and a couple of other cousins on my side of the family. 
We spent a couple of days on the lake. The kids enjoyed playing in the water and fishing. Aaron and I went in a kayak for the first. It was pretty fun to just paddle through the water. 
After many, many years of not trying anything behind the boat, I finally tried the knee board again and enjoyed it once I got use to it. I also tried to ski, but I wasn't too successful at it! Aaron even tried once too! 





We also went huckleberry picking in Grandpa Ron's birthday. The kids and I didn't last very long. They were hot and tired and there was lots of bees around. 






Here are some other pictures of the cousins together:





Chris was able to fly up and spend about 4 days with us before it was time to head home. It was nice to have him on the drive home to help with the kids. 

0 comments: