Today was Sophia's first day of preschool. She was so excited. When I told her last week that she was going to start on Monday she kept asking me how many more days she had left. So, we counted down the days by how many more "sleeps" she had. Every morning when she woke up, she would ask, "now how many more sleeps do I have?"
Eli doesn't have preschool on Mondays, so he was pretty upset that he didn't get to go to school today too. He cried all the way home after dropping Sophia off.
We are doing a co-op with some other friends and today's school was our neighbors house, so she was excited that she could ride her bike to school.
My turn to teach is in 2 weeks. I have been looking and looking for activities to do. I must admit I am kind of excited to do it. Hopefully it will all go well!




0 comments:
Post a Comment