Our electricl problem is finally fixed so, as promised I am posting pictures of what we have worked on this past week. Chris' dad was here for about 9 days and helped us with somethings. One day Chris put can lighting in our living room, another day Ron taught me how to paint and so we painted one of the rooms. I was very nervous that I would mess it up, but I guess I did an OK job! The next day Chris and his dad switched the staircase around and then before Ron left, he taught Chris how to tile the shower walls. So, we have a little bit done on that. Here are the pictures of what we did:
![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |

7 comments:
You guys have done a lot on pa's house. lol:) I think it is looking really good. You have great help. Can't wait to see the finished product. Aaron is so cute. All boy with the scrach on his chin.
Wow, that looks like lots of work! It will be really rewarding when it's all done I'm sure!
oh my goodness! You are all so busy and so talented! Great job
I'm so impressed that you are doing so much work! And especially while pregnant!! I'm absolutely useless while pregnant. Great work! I can't wait to see what it's going to look like finished.
What a bunch of fun projects! I want to come over and help! I LOVE that kind of stuff! I love the picture of Aaron passed out on the floor with the scratch on his chin...total boy! I can't wait to hear about Baby #2!! Boy or girl? I'd say....Boy...that's my guess.
Sounds like you're making progress! I don't know why you wouldn't just leave all those wild colors.... you could pretend you lived in a clown house! :) Bob and I are home this weekend visiting the fam and it's been great. Hope your projects continue to go well! We're really impressed that you switched the staircase--that looked impressive!
~Cathy and Bob
I never knew you could switch a staircase! Wow. The house looks great! I can't believe you can stand the smell of paint while pregnant. You have guts of steel.
Post a Comment