Well, I finally decided that it was about time to tell the news. We are expecting another baby! I waited until I was 12 weeks along to share the news just in case something went wrong again. I was able to hear the heart beat a couple of weeks ago and it was just a relief to me since having 2 miscarriages after I had Aaron.
We are really excited to be able to finally add to our family. As I said before I am just barely 12 weeks. The baby will be due between October 12-14. Chris thinks it would be great if it came on the 4th of October (Aaron's birthday) so that he would only have to remember 1 birthday for 2 kids. Who knows when the baby will come though. My doctor here is going to let me try a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean). She did say that any sign of trouble though, then I will have to have another c-section. I am hoping that all will go well when the time comes.
I was sick this around. It only lasted a couple of weeks though, but I am so glad it has passed especially since we have moved into the house. I still gag once in awhile, but that doesn't bother me so much.
I told Chris the other night that I wanted the upstairs of the house completed before the baby comes and he said that it is a possibility. I told him it better be done! So, we will see how far we get on the upstairs in 6 months!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Another Addition
Posted by
Unknown
at
9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
So so exciting Katrina! Unless this is an April Fools joke . . . I've already got an "I'm pregnant email" from someone playing a prank, but after your history, I don't think that's what you are doing . . .
We're thrilled for you guys for this and all the other great stuff you have going on right now. Good luck getting the house ready!
After I posted it, I realized it was April Fools Day and wondered if anybody would think that it was a joke, but your right, its not!
Congrats! That's so exciting. Best of wishes on your VBAC. I would totally recommend getting all the information you can on it to make sure your doctor is really as supportive as they seem.
Exciting news. New house, new baby what more could you ask for. We're happy for you guys.
YAY for babies!!!
I was just reading my comment and realized that it might have sounded kinda rude . . . it totally wasn't meant to!!! It was meant to sound 100% excited!!!
Now had my other email not been a prank, I might not have been so excited . . . but that's a long story . . . :-)
Yay! I am so excited for you. Glad it wasn't a joke too. That would be a pretty harsh joke though wouldn't it? Haha. Well we are happy for you. Keep your fingers crossed for us. We are hoping someday we will have that blessing too.
We are so excited for you! And that your sickness wasn't that long, YUCK! WE hope your's comes on the 4th too, the shorter the better. Hey, shoot for Sept. 17 and name the baby taylor, and we will do the same!!! Then both of the Aaron's and the new babies will have the same name and birthday!JK. Good luck.
Congratulations Katrina! We are very excited for you. We wish you the best. :)
Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy!!!! How exciting!!! Do you have a hunch if it's a boy or girl? I always think it's neat how sometimes moms have a feeling one way or the other! We can't wait to see more pictures of the new place and all your efforts! Good luck finishing the upstairs before the baby comes! You can do it!
~Cathy and Bob
I almost posted the same kind of post as an April Fools, but figured that since we had so many prayers and blessing to help us get this first baby I probably shouldn't.
Congratulations and I am glad you are feeling better!
I am a slacker and just read this one. Congratulations! Two kids is definitely interesting. Lots of fun, though. Good luck getting the house done!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very exciting! We are so happy for you. Glad the sickness has past, second trimester is the best. Maybe they will get the same birthday - our boys were born on consecutive days, makes it easy with just one big party!
Congratulations!!!! I can't remember if I told you or not but we changed our blog address:
www.gehrenandsam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment