Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Capoeira Angola

Chris and I have enrolled in a 6 week community class call Capoeira Angola. It is from Brazil. It is a form of dance the slaves had to hide their fighting from their masters. Last night was our first time. It was pretty interesting. I felt like I looked pretty funny doing some of the moves. :) And my thighs have never been so sore in my life I don't think. Good thing it is only one night a week! Chris was going to do it by himself, but really wanted me to do it with him, so I gave in and decided it could be something fun for us to do together since we don't go on date very often.
Here is a video that shows what it looks like.

3 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Looks like fun stuff! Nice way for you guys to get to hang out together too! The pics of Sophia's first bites were so cute too!

Dusty and Kim Cox said...

Hey that looks like a great workout! Fun too!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a really good work out, I see why you are so sore.