Today Sophia is 6 months old! I can't believe how fast 6 months has gone by. We had her doctor's appointment today and she now weighs 15 lbs 10 oz. She is right on for all developmental things. She is mobile now. She can roll from her back to her stomach and stomach to her back (when she remembers how)! She gets frusterated easily when she is on her stomach and trying to roll over.
We started her on solid foods today. We started with sweet potatoes. Here are some pictures of her first bite!
I think she likes it:
She devoured what I gave her and kept opening her mouth for more.
We went on a walk this afternoon to see the neighbor down the street and because the weather was nice today!. Here is Sophia in the stroller and Aaron feeding the donkey!
2 comments:
She has the most beautiful eyes. So cute even with sweet potatoes all over her face :)
Wow, I can't believe she's so old already! It's fun to see pictures of her. You asked about the dress that Rachel has on in the post on our blog. Yes, I made it. I'm glad that I have a girly girl who will wear the dresses I love to make for her!
Post a Comment