Sophia loves to:
*Roll around (she finally got the hang of going from stomach to back and back to stomach)!
*Play with her toys 
*Put everything in her mouth!
*Pears, sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, peas & pear juice
*Always be moving. I swear she can't sit still for very long. Whenever I put her in her bumbo chair she is always trying to twist this way and that and reach for anything she can get her hands on.
*Stick out her tongue when she is happy. It is quite funny to watch her stick it out and move it all around.
*Laugh at her big brother. He is pretty good at making her laugh most of the time.
*Lift her head up off the ground when she is laying on her back. She can lift her head up pretty far.
*Feel her new teeth! She got her 2 bottom front teeth last week within a couple of days of each other (Don't know if you can see the two white spots in her mouth or not).
*Be outside. When I want to work in the yard, I will stick her in the stroller and she loves to feel the wind on her face and just look around. And she takes the best naps when we are outside!
*Kick her legs when she is happy. When I go in to get her up from her naps her little legs just start kicking all over the place.
Those are just a few of the things Sophia loves. She is a wonderful baby!
I was feeling a little crafty the other day, so I made a tag blanket for Sophia and little tag things to hang down from her car seat for her to play with.
3 comments:
She is so darn cute!
Sophia is so super cute! I love the tag blanket you made.
Way to be crafty! I need some of that inspiration. Sophia is adorable, so happy! Hey I'm coming to Boise in June for my sis' wedding, we should get together! I might have it, but can you e-mail me you number?
Post a Comment