Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Pictures

A couple of weeks ago, when Aaron got back from vacation, we went and had pictures taken in the kids easter clothes that Grandma Wendy bought. Here are some pictures from that day. It wasn't a very good day to take pictures. Aaron had a cold and Sophia didn't like being in her dress! We didn't get very good ones of both of the kids together, but got some good ones of them by themselves!
We had some pictures of Aaron taken when he was about 5-6 months old on his stomach in his diaper, so we did the same with Sophia.

Here is Aaron's picture:

5 comments:

I'm Dani said...

those pictures are great! The one's of Sophie are beautiful! How fun! Thanks for sharing.

The Dwelley's said...

I love her pink Cheeks. They are way cute. Her dress is beautiful. Grandma did a good job picking that out :)

Meet the Houdeks said...

you have such cute kids. William has the same suit for easter.

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

Your kids are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

So pretty. I love Sophia's dress.