Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Aaron's Favorite's & Questionnaire

Since I did some of Sophia's Favorites last week, I thought it would be fun to some with Aaron. I asked him these questions today, but everything is subject to change by tomorrow! :) Favorite Color: Orange (I was using an orange pencil)

Favorite Movie: Dumbo (the most recent movie he has watched)
Favorite Drink: Chocolate Milk (what he was drinking at the time)
Favorite Food: Cheese pizza, cheese melted on a tortilla (what he had for lunch today)
Favorite Animal: Goat (he was playing at the neighbors today and they just got a goat)
Favorite Person to Play With: Tiffany (neighbor down the street who just got the goat)
Favorite Book: The Lamanites (don't know where that one came from)
Favorite Fruit: Apple
Favorite Vacation: With grandma & grandpa
Favorite thing to do with Dad: do stuff outside, like dig ditches
Favorite thing to do with Mom: Cut paper (yesterday I was cutting paper for a sharing time on sunday, but I usually don't cut very much!)
Favorite thing to do with Sophia: play with her toys.

1. What is something that Mommy always says to you? To obey and Listen
2. What makes Mommy happy? When I cut paper.
3. What makes Mommy sad? When I eat all the food.
4. How does your Mommy make you laugh? Growl
5. How old is your Mommy? 3
6. How tall is your Mommy? This tall
7. What is her favorite thing to do? Cut (apparently I cut things alot, which I really don't!)
8. What does your Mommy do when you're not around? Travel
9. What is your Mommy really good at? Obeying
10. What is your Mommy not so good at? The computer
11. What does your Mommy do for her job? Cutting
12. What is your Mommy's favorite food? Ham (it really isn't my favorite food, but I do like it)
13. What do you and your Mommy do together? Cut
14. How are you and your Mommy the same? We are not the same
15. How are you and your Mommy different? You have brown hair and I am white
16. How do you know your Mommy loves you? She lets me watch movies (he wanted to watch Dumbo at the time!)

1 comments:

I'm Dani said...

That is too cute! I may steal your idea.