Earlier this week was Chris' birthday. We went out to eat one night at Tucanos Brazilian Grill.
We had signed up for their birthday club, so any day during the month of your birthday, you can get a free meal (of course you have to buy 1 meal equal or lesser value too!). I thought all the food that I tried was really good. Chris thought most of it was good, but he didn't think it was exceptional. :) Aaron loved it too. You have these tongs that you use to grab the meat when the waiters come buy and slice off meat for you. Aaron thought they were the best. He used them to eat instead of his fork!We all had fun and we will probably go back next week to eat because we have another coupon to use for my birthday this month too! :)
On Chris' birthday we just had dinner at home and opened his presents. Aaron had fun handing him presents and "helping" him open them too. I got him a skil saw!! Now he can replace the kitchen window! He was suppose to do it for Mother's Day because I went out and bought the window for him, but the next day he remembered that he gave the saw back to the neighbor's. So, the window has been sitting around since then. Before he left for work today he suggested that I go buy windows for Aaron & Sophia's room and that he would replace all 3 windows this weekend since he doesn't work on Monday!! I am excited! Hopefully they will all get done.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Happy Birthday Chris!
Posted by
Unknown
at
11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy birthday chris :) We are getting so old. Way to close to 30 for my taste. See you guys in July.
Happy Belated Birthday, Chris! It was sooo good to see you guys on Friday, and to see your beautiful home...keep up all the good work! We'll have to get together again soon for something fun...maybe a campout?? Love ya!!
Oh how I LOVE Tucanos....wish I were up there so I could go! YUm!
And, your kids are cute!
Post a Comment