Chris is on a camp out with the scouts this weekend, so I thought I would do something fun with the kids while he is gone. Aaron is always sad when Chris goes camping and he can't go, so I like to try and do something for him.
This time we went to the park for dinner and had a picnic. We went and bought some food from Wendy's and headed to one of the many parks here in town. The kids had a great time. Aaron liked playing everything and giving Eli rides down the slide. Sophia like to try and do everything Aaron did, but she is still too small for a few things that I had to help her with. Eli just liked walking around playing with the woods chips and going down the slide.
After the park, we headed home, got in our pj's and I let the kids stay up and watch a movie. Poor Eli though, he went straight to bed. He was really tired.
Saturday morning, we get to go pick raspberries at a friend's house. Should be fun! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment