Sophia likes to play house. She will have 3 toys that look a like and pretend they are mommy, daddy and brother/sister. It is really fun to hear the conversations that she makes us. Lately, she has been getting into my cupboards(and moving all the my cans around) and playing with these cans:
From left to right: Daddy, Mommy, and Brother/Sister
She will just kneel on the floor and move the cans around in circles and play with them. She will spend quite a while playing with them.One day, I needed to use some tomato paste and all I had were these 2 cans. So, I used one of them wondering what Sophia was going to say next time she opened the cupboard to play with them. She didn't play with the cans for several day after I used the one, but when she finally came to play with them. . .She opened the cupboard, took one look at her cans and got a really worried look on her faced and cried: "Where's mine brother/sister? Where's mine brother/sister?" Each time she asked the question she got just a little bit louder. I told her that I needed to use the can for dinner and that she could find another one to play with.
I guess she didn't like that because she hasn't played house with the cans since then. Oh well, now I don't have to worry about her rearranging my cans all the time now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment