I know Father's Day was last week, but I had to wait to post what we got Chris since it didn't come till after Father's Day.
We got him a trampoline! OK, so it is more for the kids, but Chris has been wanting to get one for a long time so I figured now was just as good as any.
He knew what we were getting him, since I didn't want to buy one without his input on which one to buy. I didn't want to get it and have him not happy with what I bought.
Anyway, the kids were way excited when it arrived on our front porch. Chris spent several hours putting it together that night and the next day they enjoyed jumping on it.
Sophia is a bit nervous about jumping on it, especially when Aaron gets too close to her. She screams at him A LOT while they are on the trampoline, but I just ignore it because we are outside and I can. :)
All he could do was a somersault. He called it his secret weapon when Chris and him were playing tag. He would so a somersault to try and tag Chris.
So far it has been fun having the trampoline. I can put the kids in there and go do my work that I want to do out in the yard!
Now all we need to get is a nice swing set for them. But I think that will be awhile. If I can convince Chris that we need one. :)
3 comments:
so fun my kids love ours. Before you know it Aaron will be flipping around like his dad. we have only had ours since christmas and the boys have mastered the flip :) addi isn't far behind I could zip her in for hours and she would be perfectly happy.
Looks like you guys will be staying busy on this! What a fun Father's Day gift! :)
you need a swing set and a tree house!!!
Post a Comment