Here are some pictures of the decor that my sister-in-law and mother-in-law did for Sophia's room.
Candace made this cute bulletin board. Wendy and Candace made the flowers on the boarder:
I made this runner for the top of her dresser and Candace decorated the frame:
Up close picture of the butterflies:
Sophia's new lamp. I still need to do something with it to make it a bit more fancy.
We changed the knobs on her dresser to these cute ones:
Wendy found this shelf and painted it. I had these letters before, but redid some of them and added some embellishments. Again, Candace did the cute scrap booking page in the frame.
On this wall we added the 2 frames with the scrapbooking page in it and the mirror. I might add that my mother-in-law found all these frames at a thrift store and painted and stained them to look so cute:
Up close picture of the frames. One still needs a picture in it:
Now, I just need to find a new bed for Sophia sometime and get her up off the floor! But it works great for now!
Thanks a bunch Candace and Wendy! You guys did a great job! We love you!
2 comments:
Cute Blog, cute room! Amber from the ward here.
Erica Anderson in our ward is selling a twin captains bed. It has a headboard and I think 6 drawers. I don't know how much, but I thought I would pass the word along just in case you are interested.
it looks ggreat!!
Post a Comment