Today, Aaron cut some of his hair and Sophia's. It was really quite in Aaron's room earlier tonight and I thought Aaron was doing what I asked him to do. A few minutes later, I heard someone say that Sophia had scissors and cut her hair. This wouldn't have been the first time she has done it. I thought she just cut a little bit off again. But it turns out that Aaron was the one that cut her hair. She had 2 pigtails in today and he CUT THEM OFF!! I was so mad, I almost cried. Chris thought my reaction was hilarious of course.
Aaron cut some of his hair off right in front, but that is an easy fix. We just gave him a buzz cut - no problem(although he didn't like getting his hair cut that short, he said he looked like an old man with no hair!). But poor Sophia. Now she has layers in the back, very distinct layers. And considering how long it took to grow out what hair she had. . .Maybe it will grow back faster. I hope.
Here is a picture of her pigtails cut off and the pile of hair and scissors I found that they tried to hid behind a pillow:
Sunday, June 12, 2011
The Hair Cut
Posted by
Unknown
at
9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
GREAT STORY!!!!!!! Grandma thinks you should hide the scissors. I am laughing aloud thinking about Chris laughing at Katrina's reaction!!!!!! Sorry ...... we do love you all. Ron
Oh, Katrina, I am so sorry. I totally understand your reaction. Maybe a salon can make her layers not as distinct.
Oh goodness! We've had this happen a couple of times in our house. I cried and was all out of sorts when Madison decided to give herself a mullet and bangs! Luckily it grows out...and it does always make for a good laugh...eventually.
Oh no!!! It's awful! Sorry Katrina. I would be soooo angry if this happened at my house. Hopefully it will grow back soon. (I love the pictures of Sophia's room too, by the way. So cute!)
Post a Comment