Sophia had her first accident today. She was leaning on a chair and it fell over backwards and she wacked her forehead on the corner of our fireplace hearth. She was screaming pretty good, so I took her into the bathroom and started cleaning up her blood because she had put her hand on her forehead and smeared blood all over her face. Once she saw her face in the mirror she started screaming even harder, "Mine blood, mine blood!" But once I got it cleaned up, she calmed down some.
When I put the band aid on her, she was fine with that until she started scrunching up her face and forehead and that started her crying all over again. Every once in awhile she will burst into tears saying "take it off, take it off!"
Poor little girl. I hope she has learned not to stand up/jump on the chair. We have told her lots of times before not to do that!
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
"Mine Blood!"
Posted by
Unknown
at
3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I may not recognize these kids any more!!!
Poor little Sophia, she's too cute though. Glad she didn't need stitches.
Ouch!!! She's got the best blue eyes though!!
Ohhhh girl, she has sure had a rough few days!!! At least she didn't need stitches!
Post a Comment