Thursday, June 9, 2011

Last week the kids and I were able to make it up to N. Idaho for my sister's reception. Our car wasn't fixed by the time I wanted to leave, so we just rented a car and drove up! I am glad that we were able to go, even though it wasn't super fun driving up there by myself with 3 kids. The first stop we made was only 20 minutes after we left! Needless to say, it was a long drive and we were all happy when we made it there.
Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of my sister's reception. But it was nice and there was lots of great goodies. The kids had fun playing with all the cousins that were up

While we were up there, Candace, Chris' sister flew up to see the kids. They had fun playing with her and Grandma & Grandpa.
One day we went for a walk around the boardwalk.

Grandma & Grandpa with the grandkids
Aunt Candace & Uncle Kent with the kids:
Aunt Candace loved it when Eli would snuggle up to her:
After the boardwalk, we went to a toy store called Figpickels. The kids had fun looking at all the toys and trying some out and riding on a small carousel they had in the store. 


Aaron really wanted to go fishing one day, so Grandpa & Grandma took him and Sophia. When they got back, I asked him if he had fun and if he caught any fish and he said,"I only caught 2, but Sophia got 3!"
 He would say that any time someone asked him about it. 
When it was time to come home, Candace and my mother-in-law came down with us for several days. It was nice to have some help on the way home. While they were here, they decorated Sophia's room for me! It looks really good. I will post pictures in the next couple of days. 


1 comments:

Jason and Candace said...

you are going to have to send me those pictures in an email or something.....love them!!!