We had a great Christmas this year! Chris' mom and dad and his brother Kent came to spend Christmas with us. I knew they were coming, but didn't tell the kids and they were very surprised when they showed up a couple of days before Christmas. I wish I would have gotten a picture of their faces when they saw them. It was great!
The kids enjoyed what they got. Every time Aaron opened a present, he would say "I am getting so spoiled!"
Sophia understood more what was going on this year than she did last year and enjoyed opening her presents and was so excited whenever she opened one. Eli didn't really care to open his presents. It took him awhile to open his. He enjoyed just playing with his toys that were by his stocking. And Owen just sat there! :)
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Christmas Morning
Here are some pictures of our Christmas morning mess!
Posted by
Katrina
at
11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment