Friday, January 25, 2013

Date Night with Aaron

Whenever Aaron gets a 100% on his spelling test, he usually gets a certificate with it for either a free hamburger from Burger King, free kids meals from TGI Friday's, etc. Well, since Aaron has gotten a 100% on every one of his spelling tests this year, except for one, we have lots of certificates pilling up at our house. The other night, I decided that I should take Aaron out on a date and use up some of his certificates! Since he doesn't eat hamburgers, we went to TGI Friday's. He was pretty excited to be able to go out and eat. He choose the macaroni meal with a fruit cup and sprite for his dinner. 


 For dessert, he had a certificate for a free small serve ice cream cone from Burger King. It was super cold that night and we didn't want to get out of the car again, so went through the drive though and then ate the ice cream in the warm car!

 I am so proud of Aaron for doing well in school! Hopefully he keeps it up!