Thursday, January 10, 2013

Snow Day

School was cancelled today! Aaron woke up this morning at about 9 and came into the kitchen and said "mom, did you forget to wake me up for school this morning?" He was really excited when I told him that school was cancelled.
So, the kids did their chores really fast this morning and then bundled up and went outside to play.
They had fun building a snowman and throwing snow balls at each other. Eli just liked to lay in the snow and eat it!


 Yes, Eli is in a pink snow suit. It is all that we have that fits him, kind of! I need to go get one that fits him!


1 comments:

Mandy said...

Haha, I absolutely love that Eli is in a pink snowsuit. I bet they had such a blast not going to school and playing. Hey, I'm impressed you had them do their chores before snow play too.