Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Milestone for Aaron


Finally, after going to nursery for about a year, we can now leave Aaron in nursery and he won't cry! I am so excited about this. Granted, being in the nursery is my calling, but there are 4 of us who rotate in and out and when it is my turn to not be in nursery, Aaron does just fine! He has even started singing the sunbeam song! I am so happy about that too. They have been singing that song every Sunday for the last 6 months and Aaron is finally just now getting it. I don't know why it took him so long to do it because he loves singing. Oh well, better late than never!
I hope though that once we move to our new ward in a couple of weeks, that we won't have to start all over again with getting him used to a new nursery. Hopefully they will have great nursery leaders in the new ward!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

That is absolutely wonderful! I'm thrilled for you. Charlie has regressed in the last couple of weeks and refuses to go . . . hopefully it's just a phase. Cute picture of Aaron too! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you in the switch to a new ward.

The Dwelley's said...

Good for Aaron. And good for mommy. I know what it's like to count down the days until they turn that magic 18 months. Most the time the first kid is the hardest to get in. Braden is number three so we had no problem. Lucky for us the nursey leader is a lady that watches the kids for us on some weekends so braden knew her well.

Tiffany J said...

Congratulations! It makes a HUGE difference if the Nursery leaders are good...like a night and day difference. Brady still won't sing (well he doesn't talk) but everytime they start he puts his fingers in his ears and puts his head down...it's the joke of the nursery now and the chorister laughs at it...one day he too will sing