1. What was I doing ten years ago?
I had 3 more months left of my senior year in high school
2. Five things on my to-do list today:
a. go to church
b. take a nap
c. pick up stuff around the house
d. make dinner
e. play with Aaron
(pretty hard list of stuff to do today uh?)
3. What snacks do I enjoy?
a. Chips
b. Granola Bars
c. A Frosty
d. Fruit Smoothies
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
a. give some away
b. get a new car
c. invest
d. decorate my new house
e. put some aside for children's education
5. Three bad habits:
a. Being lazy
b. getting irritated when there is no need to be
c. Worrying about lots of stuff
6. Five Places Where I lived:
I haven't lived in 5 different places, unless you are counting apartments, but as far as states I have lived in Idaho & Utah and lived in Puerto Rico for a month and a half
7. Five jobs I have had:
a. Housekeeping
b. Secretary
c. Cashier
d. TSC/SC for adults & kids with developmental disabilities
8. Five things people don't know about me:
a. Birth defect of my eye
b. I share a birthday with one of my brothers
c. I don't like clutter
d. I like to sleep in!
e. I feel like I am pretty lazy most day! :)
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Tagged. . .A few things about me:
Posted by
Unknown
at
12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was fun to read these facts about you. I remembered a lot of the things like your jobs, where you've lived and your eye. I really like your to-do list, that sounds like an ideal Sunday.
Hey! I finally found your blog. I like it! Very cute. How are you liking having it private? We are seriously considering doing it ourselves. That is soooooo awesome that you guys have a house! With such a big yard for Aaron! I'm jealous. And I liked this tag. I think you and I are a lot more alike than I ever realized. But you forgot to tag someone else! Looking forward to more posts!
Post a Comment