Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Carpet!

We finally got carpet today in our three bedrooms upstairs! Now I can start moving things into the rooms and setting up the baby's room! I am excited about that. The carpet in the pictures is just after the carpet installers left, so the carpet isn't fluffed up yet, but I had to share that we got carpet today! We had to comprimise on our choice of carpet. Chris wanted to go darker and I wanted to go a bit lighter, but I am pleased with what we have.



4 comments:

Tiffany J said...

YEAH for carpet!!! Getting new things is so fun! Your home is going to be so awesome! I can't wait to see pictures of the finished project. YOu guys have been working SO hard!

The Dwelley's said...

nesting time. Get Chris to work that room needs to be all ready for his little girl. :)

Aaron said...

So pretty! What a fun thing to be able to put together a nursery. Yay!!!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

You're SO ready for your baby now! I'm sure you're excited for that! Has to make you feel so much more ready to meet her! Thanks for all the pictures of your renovations--it's neat to see the evolution of your place!