Sunday, September 7, 2008

Imagination

Chris has finally put in all of our base cabinets and Aaron discovered that he could hide in one of the bigger ones. He calls his new special hiding place his "dog cozy." I have no idea where he came up with that name. Probably from some PBS show he watches. It is so fun to hear some of the things he comes up with. He always likes to tell me that when it is time for the baby to come out, that she will come out my neck! :) I am pretty happy that it doesn't work that way!

I am sure he will come up with more interesting things as he gets older and I can't wait to hear them!

3 comments:

Jason and Candace said...

It's his own little secret hiding place...i bet every time you play hide and seek now you will know where to look...huh!! that's fun! and great for you a little more finished on the house, it really sounds like it's coming along. i am excited to see it!!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

That's so cute! How fun that he has such an active imagination! The cabinets look nice and so do the floors! How exciting that so much is done before the baby comes! Are you fully decided on a name yet? I'll send you the gnocchi recipe soon!

TiAnn said...

Katrina, your little boy is so cute! I think that he and Kali would have a lot of fun playing, so we need to get together! I tagged you on my blog. :D