Sunday, September 28, 2008

38 Weeks & other pictures

I had a request to put a more recent pregnant picture on, so here it is. I have 14 days left till my due date and no action yet. I still have the fake contractions and I haven't dialated yet at all or efaced. So far, it is the same pattern I had with Aaron. I am hoping and praying things turn out differently with labor and not have another C-section. We will see what happens.
Here is the picture of the curtains in the baby's room:

These next pictures are of Aaron trying on some his baby sister's clothes and getting in the car seat.



























8 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

You are all belly. The rest of you didn't grow. It looks like a basketball in your dress. :) If I could only be so lucky. Good luck I hope it all goes well.

EmmaJ said...

Only 2 weeks left! That has gone buy so quickly! Good luck!

Stephanie said...

Go run some laps! J/K! I have lots of suggestions from my midwife on how to get your labor going if you really want to know.

Jason and Candace said...

Yeah you look so cute, i love it!! Seriously you are lucky that it's all belly you don't look like you have grown anywhere else.
Aaron is funny!!

Tiffany J said...

What a funny boy! He's going to be a good big brother! And SO jealous...you look so cute prego! All belly...ahh wish that was the case with me. I will keep my fingers crossed you don't have to have a c-section we both know those aren't fun!

Kalia said...

OOhhh, I am so excited to see your belly! I just visited your blog, haven't seen you in a long while. Your belly looks familiar, didn't you carry almost the same with Aaron? Good luck with delivery. My VBAC went well when I had my baby Silas on Feb. 28th, I'll send a prayer your direction for things to work out (if you haven't already had your baby by the time you read this). I went a week and 1/2 or so overdue, after being dilated to like a 3 since 37 weeks, and we ended up having them break my water to start my labor, and it started well, and I had a baby 6 hours later, so not too shabby. It was so crazy after having a C-section the first time. But, I loved it, and would choose it again definitely! If I find your email on here I'll send you an invite to my blog, if not, email me at thebowmancrew@gmail.com

Kalia said...

Oh, and my baby was 9lbs 9oz and still came out, so that's probably good news for you with your big babies!

Kathy said...

Katrina you look great! I am so excited and happy for you! Little girls are lots of fun!