Today, Chris hung my curtains in the living room and the baby's room! I have had the curtains done for a week or two and now they are finally up!
Here is a picture of the living room curtains from a distance and then with a close up of the detail that is on the fabric. 
The picture makes the fabric look gold, which it isn't. It is a light tan color.
I was going to post a picture of the curtains in the baby's room, but Chris took the camera before I could load it on, so that will have to wait!
5 comments:
Love your curtains! It's crazy how much nicer they make a room.
They are so pretty, they had to be expensive....did you make or buy them cause thats a lot of curtain?? my mom and I make mine, well the big ones like that. They look amazing!!
They were expensive (in my opinion!) and I did make them. It took a couple of hours to do. I still need to work on them so they hang better, but I was excited to finally have them up!
Way cute. I need to make some curtains for my livingroom.
I LOVE the material! And kudos to you on sewing them yourself! I'm totally not talented in that area however, since getting our new couch I'm going to attempt it. I want my curtains to go with my couch material so we'll see but yours look AWESOME! LOVE em!
Post a Comment