So I added a poll to the left of names that Chris or I like. Again, we haven't agreed on anything yet, but I wanted to see what people thought of these few names. I am sure the list may change in a week or two! :)
You could either participate in the poll or share your thoughts in the comments. With regards to Bella, it isn't from the vampire books, which I haven't even read yet, Chris just liked that name.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Poll
Posted by
Unknown
at
6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Cute choices! You should definitely read those twilight books though! SOoooooooooooooooo good.... do it before your baby comes while you have a teensy bit more time! :)
I love Isabella (Bella for a nickname) It doens't go with our kids names though so I can't use it. I agree with the last comment you have to read the twilight books. You will then choose Bella.:)
I voted for Sophia. My sister-in-law had an "Emma" about three months before the Friends episode where Rachel has an "Emma." Now she is one of about 12 in her 1st grade class with her name. Just something to consider... :)
Good luck.
I think those are all nice names, I voted for Adrianna. Bella is most likely EXTREMELY popular right now, I would avoid it unless you don't mind her sharing the same name with lots of other girls.
All great names... I am a personal fan of Emma... and none of my friends have named a baby after me yet... but I voted for Isabella, although I also like Brianna.
I voted for Isabella...wow I can't believe you are due so soon!!! What hospital are you going to have her in?
I'm glad you made your blog public. I think you should leave it that way. :) I voted, too....but I have always liked secret ballot. HA!! Hope things are going really well. We should chat soon. I played Bonanza recently and thought of you. Love ya!!
Hey this is Shawnelle. You guys are so cute. I didnt know you were expecting or maybe your mom told me I cant remember. We are too we are having a Boy this time. Anyways its great to see your blog I'll be watching it now.
I LOVE ALISA! I'm sure whatever you chose will be perfect for her! I'm so happy for you guys!
Grandma voted on my blog. She picked Alisa. I know two they spell it differently. Alyssa and Alissa.
Post a Comment