Friday, October 17, 2008

Aaron & Sophia

Here is a picture of Aaron when he was first born and one of Sophia. Do they look alike?




8 comments:

Kalia said...

I asked Justin if this was one baby or 2 babies, and he said "I don't know, looks like one to me." So, I think they look a lot alike!! Definitely! Pretty cute too!

The Dwelley's said...

They do look a lot alike. Good thing for pink. :)

Kevin and Missa said...

When Kevin saw the first pictures he was telling me how alike they looked!!! WOW!! they really do... the pictures look like the same baby!!!

CBJ said...

I TOTALLY think so....Sooo cute!!

EmmaJ said...

I thought they were both Sophia until I read your text! Both very cute babies.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

I think they look like they have the exact same eyes especially! What beautiful babies you guys make! Congrats again on Sophia--can't wait to see more pictures of her!

Ali said...

so beautiful. I have always said that you guys were meant to make babies. They just turn out so darn cute. Good genes.

I'm Dani said...

You're kids are beautiful! Congrats on your baby girl! We should get together sometime. We're in Nampa in an apartment right now.